Monday, July 20, 2009

Getting around office 2007


I've been playing with my Microsoft Office 2007 software for a while and honestly, I would rather be doing something else. A close friend of mine told me how using Office, Word and Excel could help me run my business more effectively. So I wanted to learn how to use the thing. I know things like these can be learnt in just a few weeks, so I started searching for good tutorials online which would teach me how to use word and excel effectively. I found quite a lot of them, just by searching on google and on popular technology and software related websites, but I hit the jackpot only when I accidentally stumbled on a jem of a tool. It's a beautiful thing called Classic Menu for Office 2007. Here's the thing: You don't need any training or tutorials for Office 2007 with Classic Menu for Office! There are loads of reasons why I should try this one, it is definitely one of the most important tools that I need right now. So what is so good about this tool? Check out that link and see for yourself. If you are a complete newbie to microsoft office, word or excel, this tool is surely going to help you get the hang of it quickly. Now, onto my purchase! :)

0 comments: